At Lincs Inspire you can workout anytime, anywhere with Virtual Lincs. We have Live and On-Demand fitness classes for members to choose from.
Each Tuesday at 1:30pm you can join us live for a virtual class. Check out the timetable from the homescreen of the App. Click on 'live streamed classes'.
- Use the chat feature before or after the class to talk to the instructor
- Cast the class to your TV or laptop
- Tell us what you think!
There is a large bank of virtual classes in our On-Demand library, available on the Lincs Inspire leisure App.
The On-Demand library is easy to search based on the class, your preferred instructor, fitness goal or class duration.
Each week we'll add a new class for you to enjoy, or repeat, in your own time.
How to join in...
The classes are freely available for subscription members* only from our leisure App. If fitness classes are included as part of your monthly membership benefits, then you are able to view the classes using your App log-in.
* Virtual classes apply to Health & Fitness, Family, Tone into Wellbeing memberships only. T&Cs apply.
If you are using a mobile phone or a tablet, you can watch classes from our App. Download the Lincs Inspire Leisure App from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Live - Click on 'Live Streamed Classes' and click on the link at the day/time of the class.
On Demand - Click 'On Demand' and browse previously streamed classes. Select your class, and click 'Play'.
You can cast this class to your television or computer using Chromecast or magic link to see us on a larger screen
- Chat with our instructor before and after the class to tell us what you think. Be sure to use the emoji's as well!
Guidance and Important Information
Our users are advised to consult with a medical practitioner/GP before commencing any new fitness regime. You should cease activity immediately and seek medical advice if you experience any discomfort or pain. By performing any of the Lincs Inspire Virtual Fitness classes, you are participating at your own risk. Lincs Inspire will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online fitness content. Before commencing your class:
- Ensure the area around you is clear and safe (you should have a clear floor area, no overhanging lights, or sharp edges of furniture)
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity
- Children and pets should be away from your activity area
- If you are feeling unwell at any time during the class, please stop immediately
- Ensure your room is well ventilated
Here to help
We're here to help if you are having any trouble watching our Virtual Lincs classes. Please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help and talk you through the process. If you have any ideas or feedback, we'd love to hear from you too.