Public swimming Bookings
Adult Only Swimming Sessions
- Booked via the App or your online website account
- You must be logged in to book these sessions
- You can cancel these session from within the App, or your website account
All Ages Sessions
- Our All Ages sessions are available in our Ticketing booking system. There is also a link to this system via the App.
- Here you can make single bookings for yourself, as well as bookings for your family group in one transaction.
- Please see further information about this system below.
Bookings - All Ages Sessions
How to book
- Visit our Ticketing Swimming Bookings page. This is for All Ages Sessions only.
- Choose your 'Club', 'Activity' and 'Session Date' before searching.
- Select your swim session
- If you know your Lincs Inspire membership number*, add it here.
If you are a subscription member, you must enter your membership number* to receive your free swim session. Up to 6 different members (or a combination of members or non-members) can be added in one transaction.
If you do not know your membership number, or do not have a Lincs Inspire card, simply add in the total number of non-members for the session (up to 6 non-members).
If you have a child/children under the age of three, you do not need to pay but they must be included in your session booking, using the 'Under 3s' tab and not the general swim.
*To find your membership number log-in to your online account and your number is displayed on the log-in screen. If you are unable to find this, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Please note – your membership number is not the barcode on the back of your Lincs Inspire card.
- Once you have added all your group, you must View and Accept the Attendance rules.
- Add to basket
- So we can send you a confirmation of your purchase, you must enter your email address, and then confirm you have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Add to basket. If payment is required, you will be re-directed to the payment screen page.
- If your booking is successful the screen will say “Online Ticketing Confirmation” and you will receive an email. Your booking details can also be found in your Online Account under “View My Bookings”.
- Please report to the reception desk upon your arrival. We encourage all customers, over the age of 16, to scan the NHS COVID-19 QR code upon arrival. You will need to download the NHS COVID-19 App. This is the Government's official contact tracing App. Search for "NHS Covid-19" in the Google Play or App Store.
Viewing your booked sessions
Bookings made for All Ages sessions will not appear in your App's 'My Bookings' page. You can view them by logging into to your online website leisure account.
How to cancel
If you can no longer attend your swimming session and need to cancel your booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit notes will only be applied to an account if we are given 24 hours’ cancellation notice.
If you are booking as a non-member and you are unable to attend your session, we are unable to offer refunds.
We will not refund any non-attended sessions.