New booking system for public swimming
If we get the go-ahead to reopen on Monday, April 12th, you will be able to book swim, gym, and bowls sessions from Wednesday, April 7th.
We have a new way for booking public swimming sessions! Our new system allows you to:
- Book and pay for your family group in one transaction;
- Book under threes online without having to call in advance; and
- Book using only your email address if you do not have a Lincs Inspire card.
All swimming sessions, at all sites, need to be booked via the website or App.
Be prepared! If you are a member you will need your member number to hand before you make a booking (see instructions below on how to find this).
There is no change to how gym, toning suite, bowls and class (when allowed) bookings are made. Bookings can be made for these by logging into your online account.
How to book
- Visit our new Swimming Bookings page.
- Choose your 'Club', 'Activity' and 'Session Date' before searching.
- Select your swim session
- If you know your Lincs Inspire membership number*, add it here.
If you are a subscription member, you must enter your membership number* to receive your free swim session. Up to 6 different members (or a combination of members or non-members) can be added in one transaction.
If you do not know your membership number, or do not have a Lincs Inspire card, simply add in the total number of non-members for the session (up to 6 non-members).
If you have a child/children under the age of three, you do not need to pay but they must be included in your session booking, using the 'Under 3s' tab and not the general swim.
*To find your membership number log-in to your online account and your number is displayed on the log-in screen. If you are unable to find this, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – your membership number is not the barcode on the back of your Lincs Inspire card.
- Once you have added all your group, you must View and Accept the Attendance rules.
- Add to basket
- So we can send you a confirmation of your purchase, you must enter your email address, and then confirm you have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Add to basket. If payment is required, you will be re-directed to the payment screen page.
- If your booking is successful the screen will say “Online Ticketing Confirmation” and you will receive an email. Your booking details can also be found in your Online Account under “View My Bookings”.
- Please report to the reception desk upon your arrival.
Test and Trace
We encourage all customers, over the age of 16, to scan the NHS COVID-19 QR code upon arrival. You will need to download the NHS COVID-19 App. This is the Government's official contact tracing App. Search for "NHS Covid-19" in the Google Play or App Store.
How to cancel
If you can no longer attend your swimming session and need to cancel your booking, please email us at email@example.com
Credit notes will only be applied to an account if we are given 24 hours’ cancellation notice.
If you are booking as a non-member and you are unable to attend your session, we are unable to offer refunds.
We will not refund any non-attended sessions.