Active Forever – healthy weight management
Our healthy weight management programme is a 12-week scheme that supports customers to lose weight and maintain weight loss with encouragement, support, and guidance from our trained wellbeing coaches.
The scheme is suited to those people who are preparing for joint replacement surgery and to help the rebuilding of strength and mobility post-operation.
It is also available to those who are looking for a friendly and motivating group to support them on healthy weight loss.
Thanks to Government funding the Healthy Weight Management course is available for free. It is often combined with assisted exercise.
To register your interest in the Healthy Weight Management Course, please complete our interest form. We will then be in touch with our upcoming course dates, times and venues. Thank you.
- Aged 18+
- NE Lincolnshire resident
- BMI of 25 or more (or a lower BMI of 23 or more for adults of South Asian, Chinese and Black ethnicities)
If you fall into any of the following category we ask that you contact your GP for advice:
- Are currently on the National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP), Low Calorie Diet programme
- Pregnant women (but not post-partum)
- Have an underlying medical cause for obesity and would benefit from more intensive clinical management than a Tier 2 service
- Have already accessed a Tier 2 weight management service twice in the last year.