Home Library Service
Lincs Inspire Libraries provide a free monthly library and information service to housebound people and their carers who are unable to get to the library. The service includes:
- Monthly visits arranged in advance
- Approved, dedicated volunteers
- Friendly chats about your reading tastes
- A range of books in a variety of formats, including Large Print and Talking Books
- Favourite authors can be requested
All for free and only a phone call away.
If you are interested in being part of the Home Library Service, or would like to volunteer some of your time with the service, call Cleethorpes Library on (01472) 323651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.