Location: National Centre for Craft and Design (NCCD), Sleaford
£19,188 per annum (40 hours FTE) £9.20 per hour
30 hours per week
Vacancy Reference: BS0200320
The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient financial and business administrative support, contributing to the smooth running and delivery of The National Centre for Craft & Design and its wider programmes and services.
Duties will include:
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of effective business and administrative functions, processes and tasks, as directed by the Head of Creative Arts.
• Ensuring financial transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner, i.e. processing orders and invoices, checking off delivery notes, goods receipt notes and liaising with artists and suppliers, etc.
• Support the Head of Creative Arts with the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to aid budget planning and review.
Successful applicants will have experience with:
• Financial processes and procedures, including budget monitoring.
• Effective administrative systems and procedures.
• Computerised database and accounting systems, and knowledge and confidence in all Microsoft packages, including word processing, excel spread sheets.
Full job description.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post/hand deliver to Human Resources, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG by 12 noon on Friday 20th March 2020.