Location: Bradley Football Development Centre, Grimsby
£32,704 per annum (40 hours FTE)
40 hours per week
Vacancy Reference: FC140820
Lincs Inspire Limited is a local charity working across Lincolnshire and delivering a wide range of sports, leisure and cultural services. The charity also has a trading subsidiary, Lincs Inspire Venues & Enterprises Limited. There is a new opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join the company’s head office in Grimsby to manage the finance team and support a wider operational management team by carrying out a wide range of financial management and accounting functions such as:
• Operational responsibility for budgeting and management accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable including credit control, financial accounting, treasury functions and banking arrangements.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting P&L account / balance sheet.
• Manage the charity’s annual cash flow forecast for the current and following financial year.
• Control and development of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
• Support the preparation of year end accounts, working papers and associated reconciliations to support both internal and external audit processes.
• Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns.
Working closely with the Finance Director and operational service managers, the post holder will be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB/CIMA), or in the latter stages of studying towards full qualification, and will support the delivery of financial services across all aspects of the charity and its trading subsidiary.
The role will require flexibility and a hands on approach, through the effective management of a small finance team you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the charity’s future success and the difference it can make within our local communities.
Full job description.
For the information chat about the role, please, contact Dave Huddleston, Finance Director, on 07948 158720 or 01472 323788 or by email to email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the or application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org , or post the hard copy to HR, Lincs Inspire Limited, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG, by 12 noon on 7th September 2020.