Location: Whisby Natural World Centre
£17,332 per annum (pro rata based on 40 hours FTE) £8.31 per hour
Vacancy Reference: CBA200130
The Whisby Natural World Centre (WNWC) is looking for a Casual Café Bistro Assistant to ensure all customers receive a friendly and efficient service from any of the company catering outlets and facilities.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Regularly support the delivery of catering facilities at specific events both internal and external. This may include corporate meetings, children’s parties, family functions, presentations, sports and leisure activities, etc.
- Ensure a positive customer experience, including front of house meet and greet, customer venue familiarisation and occasional waiter/waitressing services.
- There will a requirement to handle cash and be able to balance cash using a till system on a daily and weekly basis, and to complete relevant paperwork to ensure that all accounts balance at the end of shift.
Successful applicants must have experience of:
- Catering / Bar / Retail and Front of House environments.
- Cash handling and use of tills/credit and debit card facilities.
- Front facing customer services.
View the full job description
This post is casual and will not have a set number of hours per week, instead, you will be required to work to cover sickness, holidays and busy periods.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com, or post to Human Resources, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG, by 12 noon on Thursday, 30th January 2020.