We are looking for the Events Manager at Whisby Natural World Centre, to develop a creative programme of events and community activities throughout the centre.
The responsibilities include:
• Design and deliver a creative learning programme and programme of cost effective events and community activities throughout the centre, including, but not limited to, workshops, corporate meetings, children’s parties, family functions
• Duty Manage the venue on a rota basis, ensuring Whisby Natural World Centre is at all times clean, safe and welcoming to visitors
• Develop regular customer surveys/feedback mechanisms linked to events and activities.
• Produce performance reports and analysis of customer feedback.
• Ensure all customer enquiries/comments and concerns are addressed promptly and professionally.
You can view and download the job description for this role here.
For the informal discussion about the role, please, contact Janet Lewis by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01522 688 868.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com, or post/hand deliver to Human Resources, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG, by 12 noon on the 21st September, 2018.