Children aged five to 12 love our multi-sports activity days. These fully supervised sessions include a range of sport, leisure and arts activities including badminton, football, netball, swimming, street dance, parkour, junior gym sessions and much more. Some activities are only suitable for children aged eight and above. Attend all day or add bolt-on sessions as required. Pack ups are needed. Sessions times are:
- Early bird bolt-on from 8:30am to 10am - £2.50
- Main activity session from 10am to 3pm - £10
- Extra time bolt-on from 3pm to 4:30pm - £2.50
You can now book and pay for our multi-sports sessions online. To do this your child will need a Lincs Inspire card and have registered for our online services. Sign-up for your free Lincs Inspire card online. Alternatively:
- Book your child's place at Cleethorpes Leisure Centre, either in site or call (01472) 323200 / (01472) 323201.
- Telephone the sports development team on (01472) 323349 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.