Booking your swimming lessons
Swimming lessons take place 50 weeks a year ensuring continuous progression and development. We run lessons every weekday and on Saturday mornings. Swimming lessons do not take place on Bank Holidays and we take a two week break over Christmas and New Year. We also provide one-to-one swimming lessons and two-to-one swimming lessons, subject to availability.
You can join the Lincs Inspire swimming lesson at any time and classes take place six days a week. Lessons are approximately 25 minutes in length. We allow five minutes for administration, taking of registers, checking medical information and to ensure the correct and safe fitting of floatation aids.
For further information, to check availability or to book please contact a member of our swim administration team on the numbers below:
Cleethorpes Leisure Centre - (01472) 323444
Grimsby Leisure Centre - (01472) 323500
Immingham Swimming Pool - (01469) 516003
We offer easy monthly payment by direct debit. Swimmers whose lessons are paid for by direct debit will benefit from unlimited free swimming during public swimming sessions and discounted fitness membership for one parent (£20 per month).
Monthly direct debit prices
|Swimming lessons - via direct debit ||Price|
|Swimming lessons - x 1 (child or adult)||£23.00|
|Swimming lessons - for two children who reside at the same address||£40.00|
|Swimming lessons - for three children who reside at the same address||£57.00|
|Swimming lessons - for four children who reside at the same address||£74.00|
Certificates and badges cost £2.80 and are available from reception when your child recieves an award slip from their teacher. The purchase of these is at parents' discretion.
Direct debit charges are rolling. The initial charge is a pro rata upon sign-up for the remainder of the current month be taken by credit card online. The first direct debit payment will be two months up front covering the first full month and last month of the membership. Single monthly payments will be taken from month two until termination.
Per session prices
|Swimming lessons - private lessons||Child & adult|
Why Choose Lincs Inspire Swimming Lessons?
- Lessons operate 50 weeks a year, ensuring continuous progression and development.
- You can join the scheme at any time and classes run six days a week.
- On-going Assessment means that you can develop in your own time, allowing you to move from group to group at any time.
- We offer a comprehensive Swim England scheme with badges, stickers and certificates for you to collect.
- Our scheme is great for adults as well as children, to learn a ‘skill 4 life’.
- Guaranteed at least a 25 minute session.
- Swim School members can swim for FREE at Lincs Inspire pools during public sessions.
Swimming Lesson Home Parent Information