Subscription members - terms and conditions
All Lincs Inspire leisure subscription members will be asked to sign a copy of the terms and conditions upon sign-up. Below are our terms and conditions for reference.
COVID-19 - in response to the coronavirus pandemic, we have made some temporary changes to our terms and conditions. Please click here.
PAYING FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- With your agreement a Direct Debit can be set up with your bank to automatically take monthly payments. The payments will come out of your bank on the 1st day of every month.
- Members choosing to pay by direct debit will pay their pro-rata in advance. The pro-rata payment covers the cost of your membership until your direct debit is set up.
- A last month payment will be taken with the first direct debit payment. This is so that when you cancel your membership you can continue to use the centre whilst we close your account with us.
- If a direct debit is returned by your bank unpaid, we have the rights under BACS regulations to re-present a request for the payment within one month of the original charge.
- If two or more monthly payments are missed your membership will be returned to a Pay As You Go.
Paid in Full
- Annual memberships are paid in full at the start of the 12 month period and priced allowing a reduction on the standard monthly charge.
- Swimming Lesson Block payments are for a period of either twelve or thirteen weeks depending on the calendar quarter and full payment is required at the start of the period based on the multiple of an individual lesson price
- 10 day, 15 day or one month passes are available and the days run consecutively from the date of purchase
- Prices may be reviewed during the course of the twelve month period and we undertake to provide at least 14 days’ notice of any price change
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- A 10 day money back guarantee is offered to all new members. All monies paid in respect to memberships will be refunded in full should you for any reason wish to terminate this agreement within 10 days of joining. All refunds are paid by bank transfer.
MEMBERSHIP HOLIDAYS – FREEZING MEMBERSHIP
- As a benefit to being on the Lincs Inspire membership, we offer the opportunity for members to temporarily suspend or `freeze` your membership in the event of prolonged absence such as extended holiday, working away or serious illness / injury.
- During a Freeze you will not pay your normal monthly fee but instead pay a charge of £5 per month and not be allowed free access to activities.
- This freeze is only available to our direct debit members and to activate this benefit, please contact your Home Club. At the end of the frozen period your monthly direct debit will revert back to the appropriate fee.
- It may be necessary to undertake essential maintenance to the facility and its equipment at any time. Where we have to alter hours of business or change activity programmes, every attempt will be made to provide advance notice and to minimise disruption and inconvenience.
CHANGE OF DETAILS
- Should your personal details change, please notify us immediately. As a valued member we would like to ensure you get all the benefits to which you are entitled, so please let us know if you change your name, address, telephone numbers or email address and we will amend your details accordingly.
ONLINE SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS
1. You should be aware that customers who sign up for our Online Services via www.lincsinspire.com agree to us recording of their personal details (including email) to deliver this service. When you use Online Services you will receive email notifications regarding your online transactions (i.e. booking confirmations). If you withdraw your consent for the use of your email, by doing you will no longer be able to use our Online Services.
DATA PROTECTION / PRIVACY NOTICE
- Lincs Inspire Limited collects and processes your personal data for the purpose of delivery of leisure services. We process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation, for further details about the processing of your personal data please see the Full Privacy Notice.
PROGRAMMED AND BOOKABLE ACTIVITIES
- Your membership may entitle you to book places on classes or activities which are of limited capacity. If your membership entitles you then you will not pay any extra if you book and attend the class or activity
- If you are unable to attend such booking you must cancel at least 24 hours before the booking start time.
- Where you cancel less than 24 hours before the booking start time we reserve the right to levy an additional charge.
- Where we need to change or cancel a class or activity we will notify you within the same cancellation period or offer an alternative class or activity. Please ensure that the contact details we hold for you are always up to date.
- We expect our members to behave in a considerate manner and will not accept any aggressive behaviour towards other members or our colleagues. We reserve the right to refuse admission for members behaving in such a manner.
- All members are required to present their membership card on each visit to the facility. The card remains the property of Lincs Inspire Ltd. In the event that you lose your card, a replacement will be made available at a nominal charge.
- The membership card may only be used by the person to whom it has been issued and subject to the terms and conditions associated with that particular membership type.
- Anyone found using a Lincs Inspire card not rightfully issued to them to obtain services or activities they are not entitled to will be refused admission and may be subject to charges. In such cases the card will be retained at the Club and the rightful holder informed of the situation.
- Several occurrences of a particular card being used fraudulently to obtain services will result in that membership being cancelled immediately with subsequent loss of any already paid for days including the month in hand.
- As a member you are entitled to use any of the Lincs Inspire facilities most of which have free car parking attached. However, Cleethorpes Leisure Centre has a Council pay and display car park where parking regulations have to be followed. You must purchase a valid parking ticket, display it in your car and then claim the cost back from the reception desk.( You may only claim back a maximum of £3.00)
- Lincs Inspire has an arrangement with the Car Parking section of the council whereby if your Home Club is Cleethorpes Leisure Centre you can purchase a parking permit for £2 which will then expire after a maximum of 6 months.
- You must apply for a parking permit by filling in an application form at Cleethorpes Leisure Centre only. The renewal dates stickers will be free to renew but it is your responsibility to keep these up to date.
- If you are on a Family membership or you or your children are on Swimming Lessons you may purchase one extra disc for a further £2.
- Lincs Inspire will accept no responsibility for the failure of a member, for whatever reason, to comply with this permit parking which result in a penalty notice being issued
- Full terms and conditions are available on application. Parking regulations can be found on the North East Lincolnshire Council web site www.nelincs.gov.uk .
PERSONAL PROPERTY, INJURY, ILLNESS AND DEATH
- We will compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer if we fail to carry out our obligations under this agreement or to a reasonable standard or are in breach off duties imposed on us by the law (including if we cause the death or personal injury to you by our negligence) unless the failure is attributable to:
- Your own fault
- A third party unconnected with our provision of services under this agreement; or
- Events which neither we nor our suppliers could have reasonably foreseen or forestalled even if we had taken all reasonable care
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- We recognise that many people`s circumstance change therefore any Direct Debit memberships can be cancelled at any time
- In such an event we will require you to sign a cancellation form on your next visit to the centre which needs to be done before 18th of the month in order to be effective from the 1st of the following month.
- We reserve the right to collect monies outstanding in the event of this agreement not being upheld.
- If you wish to re-join after cancellation you will be required to pay all initial payments including the last month up front.
- Paid in Full memberships may also be cancelled at any time but there will be no refunds on unused time except under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of Lincs Inspire
CONTACT DETAILS & MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATION
For all membership administration enquiries please contact your Home Club,
- Cleethorpes Leisure Centre 01472 323200
- Grimsby Leisure Centre Pool 01472 323500
- Grimsby Leisure Centre health & Wellbeing 01472 323100
- Immingham Swimming Pool 01469 516003
STAYING IN TOUCH - MARKETING
If the member is under the age of 16, upon sign-up, this section must be completed and signed by the parent or career.
From time to time we would like to contact you with information. This could include details on your membership benefits, new activities, special events as well as surveys to get your feedback on how we are doing.
If you would like to receive this information from us then please provide us with your details and marketing consent upon sign-up.
You can change your mind at any time and inform us of such by using the unsubscribe button which will be included in all our e-mail communication, or by replying STOP to text messages. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide not to opt in to receive news on your membership, offers and events, you may still receive service messages from time to time, i.e. changes to your terms and conditions and unavoidable activity cancellation as per our terms and conditions.