Register for Online Leisure Services
If you have a Lincs Inspire leisure card you can use your phone or other device to:
- book exercise classes 6 days in advance (7 if you have a monthly or annual membership);
- add yourself to a class waiting list;
- hire a court;
- update your personal details;
- sign-up for the latest news, special offers and events from Lincs Inspire via email and/or text;
- check your membership privileges;
- add your class bookings to your device's electronic calendar.
How to Register
1. Register using your email address.
2. You will then be sent an email confirming your login details, click on the link in the email to verify your registration.
3. Once you have logged in, click on the "Connect to your existing membership" option to associate your new registration with your membership.
If you already have a Lincs Inspire card Register Now for online leisure services. It is FREE and EASY.
Follow our How To guide | Email email@example.com | Ask one of our reception staff for help.
New - Electronic Waiting Lists
To make improvements to our class waiting list system, from 15th October, 2018 you will be able to add yourself onto a class waiting list online.
Our front of house teams run waiting lists for exercise classes to fill cancelled places. But refilling those places at short notice is a tough task. So we will soon be making changes to how we alert you if a place becomes available. We would like your views on how you think this should be managed. Please have your say in our survey.
Take me to the survey