Changes to Class Bookings
Removal of waiting lists
Issued 18th March 2019
Following customer comments, from Monday, April 1st, waiting lists for group exercise classes will be switched off via our online booking system (Online Member Services) and also in sites.
Members can continue to book classes both online and at reception when there are available spaces in the selected class. Customers are able to book:
- 7 days in advance for those with a membership
- 6 days in advance for pay-as-you-go members
This will be reviewed and we will be contacting customers on this change to our service. If you are a member and don’t currently use our online booking system you can register for this service quickly and easily.
How to Register
- Register using your email address
- You will then be sent an email confirming your login details, click on the link in the email to verify your registration.
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Connect to your existing membership" option to associate your new registration with your membership.
We ask that you:
- Swipe your Lincs Inspire card or check-in at reception before your group exercise class – your attendance at the class will then be recorded on our booking system and your account.
- If you are unable to attend, please make sure you cancel your class as soon as you are able to, ideally giving us more than 24 hours’ notice before the start time. This will give other members the opportunity to book your space. Repeated failure to cancel an unwanted fitness class may result in a charge being incurred for the class.
- Always give you as much notice as possible if a class has been cancelled or if your class has had to be replaced with another session due to instructor illness. So that we can make contact with you, please check that your personal contact details are correct on your account by asking at reception.