COVID - Bradley
Bradley Football Development Centre has now reopened for outdoor team sports as part of the Government’s first phase of lifting lockdown restrictions.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
Controls remain in place for everyone’s safety. These include:
- A one-way system for all participants. Please follow the signage
- Only one person from any group can go to reception to register the group’s attendance and to be given approval to go onto their booked pitch
- Each group will sign a new “terms and conditions” which lists the centre’s covid guidelines and restrictions
- This group leader will also be required to provide their contact details for Test and Trace
- The group leader will be responsible for recording their own group's details for the Test and Trace
- Indoor areas remain closed including the changing rooms, please come ready to play.
- Snacks and drinks are available from the serving hatch only and spectating is not allowed at this time.
- The toilets within the tunnel area are open and there is a strict cleaning rota in place. Please be patient when our colleagues are undertaking cleaning duties.
As national restrictions are lifted, the centres indoor facilities will reopen, including the large hospitality room available to hire for meetings and events with space to observe social distancing guidelines. More information.
To check pitch availability please email us.
Thank you for your support.