COVID - Leisure & Sport Facilities
Your safety is our priority and we continue to review and update our operating procedures in line with Government guidance. These web pages are kept up-to-date with any changes, ensuring we are COVID-safe.
See links below for specific COVID activity information.
Monday, 17th May
- Group exercise classes return to Grimsby Health and Welbeing Centre and Cleethorpes Leisure Centres.
- Personal Training sessions will return to all of our fitness venues.
- Showering at the facilities remains rinse only following swimming.
- Our Dry Side Changing Rooms at Cleethorpes will re-open, however showers will not be available.
- Our saunas and steam rooms will remain closed. This is due to the size of the facilities and the ongoing requirement to satisfy social distancing regulations. We hope to be able to re-open these facilities as soon as we are able to do so. We envisage being able to re-introduce these services from June 21st subject to Government guidance.
- Hours of the Health and Wellbeing Centre extended to:
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm
- Badminton courts available to hire at Health & Wellbeing Centre. Further information.
- Over 50s badminton session returns to Grimsby Health & Wellbeing. Further information.
- Table tennis is available to hire at the Health & Wellbeing Centre. Booking is required via our call centre by calling (01472) 323100
- Walking netball is set to return from Friday, 7th June at 10am-11am. More details to follow.
Tuesday, 4th May
- Swimming lessons resume.
Monday, 12th April
- Cleethorpes Leisure Centre
Normal opening hours for the gym, junior interactive gym, and public swimming sessions.
- Grimsby Leisure Centre (Pool building)
Normal opening hours for the gym and public swimming sessions.
- Health & Wellbeing Site
Initially open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Opening hours will be reviewed and extended in-line with the Government’s approach to gently lift restrictions.
Open for gym and toning suite. Indoor bowls will be available for those from the same household.
- Immingham Swimming Pool
Initially open Monday to Friday from 4pm to 9pm and on Saturday mornings, 8am to 12 noon. Opening hours will be reviewed and extended in-line with the Government’s approach to gently lift restrictions.
Open for gym and public swimming sessions.