Lincs Inspire Limited is looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated people to a number of casual Customer Services Assistant posts.
As a Customer Services Assistant you will be responsible for the front-line delivery of a modern public library service with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
Working hours will be flexible to cover annual leave and sickness. Casual staff are required to provide cover at the 4 core libraries at Cleethorpes, Grimsby Central, Immingham and Waltham.These posts also include evening and Saturday morning work.
Skills and Experience:
- Issue and return of materials
- Processing of library materials ready for use
- Assisting customers in the use of ICT
- Answering customers' enquiries
- Involvement in promotional events, children's activities and story times
- Key-holding responsibilities
- Excellent customer care skills
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level, grade A - C, or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of ICT functions including Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a team approach
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with challenging behaviour
Full training will be provided for all posts.
if you would like an informal discussion, or further information please contact the Library Support Unit on 01472 323619
or e-mail or Samantha.email@example.com
If you wish to apply for the above positions, please, submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to HR, Bradley football development centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG, by 5pm on Monday 5th June 2017.